The ACFC00 is a female (mating) connector used in many 14V electrical charging systems with 12V Alternators. The Alternator Controller Unit (ACU) or Voltage Regulators that mate with this connector have four flat ¼” blades. This kit only contains CF0C
Connector Adapter Kit (CF0C ONLY)
- Connector Adapter Kit
- CF0C (4 Female Quick Connects)
Best Practices, Tips, & Techniques
Poor electrical connections cause most of the electrical charging system problems. As a result, A&Ps, FBOs, mechanics and owners chase this problem creating unnecessary expenditure & frustration.
- Poor electrical connection problems include but are not limited to flickering panel meters, lights, and fluctuating bus voltages.
- Always check for and replace open, frayed, or broken wires
- Clean thoroughly or replace corroded, dirty, or oxidized connections terminals, contact, or poorly soldered wire junction.
- Check for voltage-drops across the Field, Alternator Switch, Alternator Circuit Breaker, and Alternator Controller Unit (ACU). High voltage-drops mean excessive junction resistance.
- Check for an open stator wire or open diode in the Alternator when the Alternator only carries about half its rated output.
- A Ground shorted Alternator field will damage most Voltage Regulators.
- Do not connector an ACU, Voltage Regulator to a ground shorted Alternator.